HOW TO APPLY FOR OUR PROGRAMS
Enrollment Requirement At GLIBU.
An applicant may be granted admission to a learning programme in any of the GLIBU Faculties on one of the following conditions:
• The applicant is in possession of a valid tertiary education entrance qualification.
• The applicant is in possession of any other certificate deemed equivalent and which the GLIBU: Senate has approved.
• The applicant complies with the programme prerequisites.
• One year successful post-matriculation education at a registered institution.
• To be 40 years of age or older and provide evidence of adequate literacy and life experience.
• To have completed a two-year Certificate or Diploma course.
To register for any Masters programme prospective students require a 15 Months degree (or equivalent) in any appropriate field.
Visit The link here to complete your application form: CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
1. If the easy payment plan is utilized, the full deposit must accompany the registration form.
2. If the cash payment plan is used the full amount as stipulated must accompany the registration form.
3. No material will be supplied without proof of payment.
4. Modules shall be supplied to the student in parts as tests are submitted and payment being made to GLIBU.
5. The Post Office acts as agent for the student for the acceptance and conveyance of all study material or correspondence addressed to the student or GLIBU.
6. Postage on everything sent to GLIBU is payable by the student.
7. The replacement of study materials shall be for the account of the student.
8. Study material supplied to students may not be passed on or access given to anyone other than the registered student.
9. The student shall be liable for all costs, collection charges and any other disbursements incurred by GLIBU in recovering moneys owed.
10. Certificates/Diplomas/Degree will only be issued once the student’s account has been settled in full.
11. GLIBU: reserves the right to make an appropriate charge if the examination syllabus is changed involving the supply of additional study material or the correction of extra tests or the issuing of qualifications.
12. GLIBU: reserves the right to alter or change the curriculum to uphold the required standards.
13. GLIBU does not accept responsibility for a student’s eligibility for registration on any board, joining of any organization or entry for public examination.
14. GLIBU: guarantees to provide tuition for a period up to 18 months for certificate, diploma and degree’s and 24 months for post-graduate degrees from the date of registration.
15. If fees are not paid on the due date and the account falls into arrears of three months or more, the whole amount shall become due and payable immediately and GLIBU: shall be entitled to charge interest in respect of amounts unpaid on the date at 1% above the prime rate charged by its bankers.
16. I undertake to submit myself to the rules and regulations of GLIBU.
17. I understand that upon the successful completion of my studies my degree will be issued by Generation Light International Bible University internationally recognized and accredited with International Accreditation Commission For Education (IACE).
18. Upon completion the Graduation fee of $250 (US) must be paid prior to graduation. (Only applicable for degrees)
Kindly Upload Two Character Reference Forms Below